Trip Planner: South Pacific / Australia / South Australia / Barossa Valley / Lyndoch / Lyndoch Lavender Farm
We are a family owned and operated business which provides visitors with a great opportunity to visit a working lavender farm where they are able to purchase quality merchandise in beautiful rural surroundings.Use our Lyndoch trip builder app to arrange your visit to Lyndoch Lavender Farm and other attractions in Lyndoch.
When you visit our farm you will experience:
- A HUGE range of lavender products available through our shop
- A special place to visit with friends, family, by yourself, or with a group
- The opportunity to savour the tasting delights in The Lavender Kitchen
- Over 90 different varieties of lavender plants to compare and enjoy
- An opportunity to wander through our colourful lavender landscape
- A range of ALLANSON wines to taste, enjoy and purchase
- Local bird and animal life to admire
- A chance to relax and be inspired by our views and surroundings
FARM, & FARM SHOP: open 7 DAYS A WEEK (August - January) 10am - 4.30pm.
(February - July) open WEEKENDS & public holidays - (weekdays by appointment only)
If you are unable to visit our farm we offer mail/email order and a list of our stockists on our website: www.lyndochlavenderfarm.com.au
We look forward to seeing you at Lyndoch Lavender Farm soon!
Create a full itinerary - for free!
Lyndoch Lavender Farm reviews
Rude owner - no need to go here and receive abrupt and off putting behaviour. Avoid this place at all costs.
Rude owner - no need to go here and receive abrupt and off putting behaviour. Avoid this place at all costs. more »
Very rude owner - staff are slow and not very friendly (with a boss like that who would be). Best avoiding this place and going elsewhere - why have a nice day out ruined by a narcissists arrogance...
Very rude owner - staff are slow and not very friendly (with a boss like that who would be). Best avoiding this place and going elsewhere - why have a nice day out ruined by a narcissists arrogance... more »
Plan your trip to Lyndoch
- Get a personalized tripA full day by day itinerary based on your preferences
- Customize itRefine your trip. We'll find the
best routes and schedules
- Book itChoose from the best hotels and activities. Up to 50% off
- Manage itEverything in one place. Everyone on the same page.
Popular things to do in Lyndoch
Side trips from Lyndoch
Hidden gems in Lyndoch
Nearby attractions in Lyndoch
Trails in Lyndoch
Trips in Lyndoch Lavender Farm by other users
2 days in Lyndoch BY A USER FROM AUSTRALIA St Hallett Winery & Cellar Door Cimicky Wines Lyndoch Lavender Farm 3 days in Lyndoch BY A USER FROM AUSTRALIA Lyndoch 3 days in Barossa Valley BY A USER FROM AUSTRALIA Nuriootpa 13 days in South Australia BY A USER FROM AUSTRALIA Adelaide Robe Aldinga Beach 14 days in South Australia BY A USER FROM AUSTRALIA Adelaide Robe Victor Harbor 5 days in Barossa Valley BY A USER FROM AUSTRALIA Tanunda