* Economic Tariff as low as 15$ per night for single or 22$ per night for couple, more discounts on longer stay.Put Colours Club & Spa and other Kigali attractions into our Kigali itinerary builder, and watch your holiday take shape.
* Well decorated and beautifully painted in colours, this place justifies its name Colours Club.
*Club has its own Bar-Restaurant and Pizzeria which facilitates clients to enjoy food and drinks of their choice from a rich menu of more than 215 items from African, Indian and other international cuisine.
Clients staying at Colours Club can also chose to get fixed lunch and dinner on very reasonable price of 4 USD per plate.
* A 1500 Square Meter Garden Restaurant with children's mini park, swing, slide, trampoline.
* Lounge area are equipped with Television and projector screen with wide range of channels including super sports, Premier leagues, music videos, news, discovery, tourism etc.
* Colours Club also hosts Beauty Spa and Salon facilities.
* Regular Massage on additional price of 6 USD
* Premium Massage on additional price of 12 USD.
* Facial, Bleaching, Hair Removal/Waxing and other beauty treatments are available on reasonable price.
* Male/Female Friendly Escort on additional price of 50 USD per day within Kigali city.
* There is a suitable space with a small stage for live performances. Several events and Fun activities can be organized for recreation.
* A social gathering place for Local and Expats community living in Kigali.
* Rich surroundings with modern houses in nearby vicinity, clean and green environment, magnificent view of Kigali city specially in night, rapidly growing area.
* On Road access, 5 Kilometers from Kigali International Airport
* Public transport mini bus stopover within 100 meters distance, Taxi-Mottos are available instantly on the road within 2 minutes maximum waiting
* Most of the Banks, Forex Bureau, Telecom services, Hospitals, Pharmacies, Church, Supermarkets, Bar- restaurant and nightclubs, vegetable market, public taxi park, petrol station, police station are in nearby vicinity of Kimironko within 1 kilometer from our place.
Create an itinerary including Colours Club & Spa
Colours Club & Spa reviews
While my stay at this Hotel, I found they have Spa rooms and could not stop to enjoy a romantic massage that too I preferred to have it in garden with a feeling of 'Back to Nature' You can imagine...
While my stay at this Hotel, I found they have Spa rooms and could not stop to enjoy a romantic massage that too I preferred to have it in garden with a feeling of 'Back to Nature' You can imagine... more »
I am impressed by professionalism and service delivery of Colours Club and Spa. I was staying at another hotel while I explored types of Massages available at Colours Club through their Website...
I am impressed by professionalism and service delivery of Colours Club and Spa. I was staying at another hotel while I explored types of Massages available at Colours Club through their Website... more »
Minimum budget hotel. Hotel locates on the very busiest area. Looks like, the restaurant is moving faster. If you stay there, please always check the availability of water before you do the check-in. Hotel owners were so friendly and will be always on your assistance. You may find better motels in the city, if you pay bit more. So always take your thought twice, in case you require a classy motels.
Value for money services, romantic garden restaurant, full range bar, variety of massages, budget accommodation. Located on prime road of Kibagabaga. On road access with ample parking space. A perfect valance between cost and quality
Plan your trip to Kigali
Get a personalized tripA complete day by day itinerary based on your preferences
Customize itRefine your trip. We'll find the
best routes and schedules
Book itChoose from the best hotels and activities. Up to 50% off
Manage itEverything in one place. Everyone on the same page.
Popular things to do in Kigali
Museums in Kigali
Shopping in Kigali
Hidden gems in Kigali
Side trips from Kigali
Nearby attractions in Kigali
Trips in Kigali by other users
10 days in Kigali BY A USER FROM UNITED KINGDOM Niyo Arts Gallery Inema Arts Centre Librarie Ikirezi Bookshop 25 days in Africa BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Kigali Nairobi Nanyuki Town 3 days in Kigali BY A USER FROM UNITED STATES Niyo Arts Gallery Kigali Genocide Memorial Inema Arts Centre 7 days in Kigali BY A USER FROM NIGERIA Kigali 7 days in Kigali BY A USER FROM NIGERIA Kigali 1 day in Kigali BY A USER FROM RWANDA Inema Arts Centre Kigali Genocide Memorial Saray Spa